- Launched 2019
- Software 1x2Gaming, Bally Wulff, BF, Big Time, Booongo, Casino Technology, Elk, Endorphina, Evolution, GameArt, Gamomat, Iron Dog, Leap, Lightning Box, Merkur, NetEnt, Nolimit City, PariPlay, Play'n GO, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Push, Quickspin, Red Rake, Red Tiger, SA, Spinomenal, Tom Horn, Wazdan, Yggdrasil
- Licenсe Curaçao
- Launched 2008
- Licenсes Curaçao, France
- Launched 2016
- Software Betsoft, Booming, Booongo, LuckyStreak, Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n GO, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Rival, Spinomenal, Tom Horn, VIVO, Wazdan
- Licenсe Curaçao
- Launched 2019
- Software Ainsworth Technology, Amatic Industries, Amaya (Chartwell), Betsoft, BGAMING, Booongo, Casino Technology, EGT Interactive, Elk, Endorphina, Evolution, Ezugi, GameArt, Habanero, Igrosoft, iSoftBet, Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, No limit, Nolimit City, NYX Group, PariPlay, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Push, Quickfire, Quickspin, Red Rake, Red Tiger, Relax, Rival, SA, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, Wazdan, Yggdrasil
- Licenсe Curaçao
- Launched 2018
- Software Ainsworth Technology, Amatic Industries, Amaya (Chartwell), August, Betsoft, BGAMING, Booongo, Casino Technology, EGT Interactive, Elk, Endorphina, Evolution, Ezugi, GameArt, Habanero, Igrosoft, iSoftBet, Microgaming, NetEnt, Nolimit City, NYX Group, PariPlay, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Push, Quickspin, Red Rake, Red Tiger, Rival, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil
- Licenсe Curaçao
- Launched 2019
- Software BestSlots, Betsoft, Booming, Booongo, Evolution, EvoPlay, Felix, Fugaso, GameSalad (GS), Iron Dog, Leap, LuckyStreak, Mr. Slotty, NetEnt, NextGen, Noble, OneXtwo, Playson, Pragmatic Play, SA, Wazdan, Xplosive
- Licenсe Curaçao
Online Casinos where Neteller can be used
Neteller is an e-wallet that lets users store money online and make transactions that are fast and secure. Since launching in 1999, it’s become a widely used payment method and is used by over 23 million people worldwide. The way it works is straightforward: first you create an account, then you deposit some funds into it and once you’ve done this, you can make transactions online. With your Neteller account you can send money to individuals, make online purchases and withdraw money as cash.
Using this payment method at online casinos is straightforward. Simply head to the deposit section, select Neteller and input how much money you’d like to deposit. For the deposit to go ahead, you’ll need to provide your Neteller account details, which should be easy enough. Withdrawing funds from your casino account back to your Neteller account works in pretty much the same way. Therefore, when making online casino transactions with Neteller, there’s no need for you to provide the casino with your bank details.
As well as online services, Neteller offers two options for prepaid cards:
- Net+ Prepaid Mastercard. The Net+ Prepaid Mastercard is a plastic prepaid card that’s linked to your Neteller account and can be used to make transactions anywhere that accepts Mastercard. It’s free to set up, though there are small fees for currency exchange, shipping and handling and cash withdrawals. There’s also a small annual fee and an extra fee to pay for a new card if you lose your current one. Once you’ve applied for your card, it can take up to 21 days for it to arrive.
- Net+ Prepaid Virtual Card. The Net+ Prepaid Virtual Card is a virtual prepaid card that can be used online and is accepted by millions of websites. Your first card is completely free of charge, though every card after your first costs GBP 2.00 (or currency equivalent).
Neteller Casinos - Safety
Some people are wary about carrying out online transactions because they’re not sure their money is safe. With Neteller, you’re guaranteed that your money is fully protected and that transactions are always as secure as possible. The payment provider uses the most up to date anti-fraud systems and security measures so that everything is protected round the clock.
While Neteller uses all the latest safety software and security protocols, it also offers practical advice for account holders to stay safe online. These useful tips, which can be found on the official website, include things like keeping your account details to yourself, checking your transaction history regularly, using Two-Step Authentication (requires a password sent to your smartphone in addition to your email and password for you to log in), updating your browser and always logging out of your account once you’ve finished using it.
Advantages Of Using Neteller At A South African Online Casino
- Instant deposits
- Fast withdrawals
- Accepted at many South African online casinos
- Safe and secure
- Easy to use
- Free to set up
- No personal info required when using
- No bank details required when using
- Supports many currencies
Deposits Via Neteller
Most payment methods offer instant deposits at online casinos and Neteller is no different. If you decide to use this payment method at online casinos, you’ll be able to deposit money and use it to gamble with pretty much straight away. There shouldn’t be any fees for making deposits. Neteller is one of the most popular payment methods at SA online casinos. Therefore, if you’re thinking of using this payment method you should find no shortage of casinos where you can use it.
Withdrawals Via Neteller
One of the key advantages of Neteller is that it’s able to offer faster-than-average withdrawals. Whenever you withdraw money from an online casino account, you have to first wait for the casino to process your withdrawal request. This can take a few hours or even as long as a few working days. Once this is done, the amount of time it takes your money to reach you depends on the payment method you’re using. If you’re withdrawing with Neteller, your money should be with you as soon as the casino’s approved your withdrawal request. There shouldn’t be any fees for making withdrawals with Neteller.
Neteller - Limits, Verification, And Fees
You’re able to fund your Neteller account for the first time without having to go through the verification process. You’ll need to verify your account if you want to make withdrawals. Completing the verification process lets you fund your account with more payment methods, earns you higher limits, gives your account more security and lets you use the Net+ Prepaid Mastercard.
Once you’ve funded your account, you’ll be able to start the verification process. You’ll have to provide the site with a copy of some photo ID documents and will have to supply some other basic information. The process is straightforward and only consists of a few steps. If you wish, you can provide some of the necessary information using your Facebook account.
Another option is to download the app and use it to complete the verification process. The app’s available on the App Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store for Android devices. You can take photos on your smartphone and use them through the app to help complete the verification process.
Neteller does have some fees, however, these are minimal and more than likely won’t affect your experience using the e-wallet too much. When you fund your Neteller account, there are around 60 payment options you can use and all of them have a 2.5% fee. As for withdrawals, there’s a USD 10 fee for bank transfers, a USD 12.75 fee for member wires and a 1.45% fee for Money Transfers (sending money from one Neteller account to another) with a minimum fee of USD 0.50. Finally, for withdrawals to the Net+ Prepaid Mastercard, there are fees ranging from 0-1.75%.
There are also some limits. When you create your Neteller, it’s initially unverified. So long as your account remains unverified, you can only deposit a maximum of USD 500, USD 1,500 or USD 2,000 into your account (the exact amount depends on your country). You can exceed this amount, but if you do your account will be frozen and you’ll be required to verify it for it to be unfrozen. Once you’ve verified your account, you’ll have much higher limits. It’s not specified on the official what exactly these limits are, however.
Neteller Casinos - FAQs
Can I claim casino bonuses when using Neteller?
Most casino bonuses should be available to you when using Neteller. However, quite a few online casinos won’t let you claim the welcome bonus if you’re depositing with Neteller. Therefore, before signing up to a casino it’s a good idea to make sure that Neteller deposits are eligible for the bonuses. Casino welcome bonuses can be rewarding, so you wouldn’t want to miss out on them.
Do many online casinos in South Africa accept Neteller?
Yes, you should find that there are plenty of Neteller casinos where you can use this payment method for deposits and withdrawals. It’s accepted at many of the best online casinos around today. Casinos that accept it should let you use it for both deposits and withdrawals. Remember to only sign up to casinos that are fully licensed as playing at unlicensed casinos is technically illegal in South Africa.
Do casinos charge for using Neteller?
Most online casinos shouldn’t charge you for using Neteller to make deposits or withdrawals. Before signing up to a casino, double-check to see if there are any charges. If there are any, they should be on the smaller side. The majority of casinos, thankfully, don’t have charges for Neteller or any other payment method, but it’s always good to check just in case.
Is Neteller a reliable payment method to use?
Yes indeed. Neteller is a very safe and secure way of making online transactions. The payment service provider itself is completely reliable and benefits from round-the-clock protection. When using it at online casinos, you need the only provider your account details and no banking or personal details at all. Neteller has a helpful customer support team in place to help you out should you ever have any problems.
Are there any alternatives to Neteller?
There are several other e-wallets similar to Neteller that you may want to consider using. Skrill is widely accepted but like Neteller, deposits made with this payment method may not qualify for the welcome bonus at some casinos. Another option worth considering is PayPal. This is another fast and secure payment method, though it isn’t accepted at as many casinos as Neteller.